The admissions process has three steps:
1. Student Application
2. Student and Parent Interview
3. Student Registration
If you have any questions, please contact the school office. At any time during the admissions process, we encourage you and your child(ren) to visit us. We would be pleased to schedule a tour of the school and a visit.
Step One: Student Application
To apply, please submit the following documents to our school office:
Step Two: Interview
After student application, new parent(s) and student(s) must meet with the school administrator. This is an opportunity to observe classes, tour the school, meet with potential teachers, and understand the school’s mission, vision, and function. To set up an interview, please contact the school office.
Step Three: Student Registration
To register your child(ren) for enrollment in New Covenant Christian School, please refer to and submit the following documents to our school office:
- Student Registration Form
- Records Release Form
- Referral Form
- Volunteer Application
- Computer User Agreement
- $200 non-refundable registration fee per family (giving options). Once all of your registration materials are submitted, the registration fee will be applied to the year’s tuition.
- Please refer to our Admissions Policy and Parent Handbook for more information
2020-2021 Tuition & Grant Programs
Annual All-Inclusive Tuition (note the tuition credit below for new K5-12th grade families)
Grades 1-5 Elementary
Grades 6-8 Middle School
Grades 9-12 High School
- Tuition rates include all required fees such as registration, PE, fine arts, music, science labs, books, planners, class fees, field trips, Middle School and High School retreats, building fees, etc.
- Additional fees may apply to participate on athletic teams.
- NCCC tithing members should contact the church business office to apply for a member tuition credit.
- International student fee is $3,000 per year.
- If you choose not to take the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th child discount, we will issue you a tax-deductible receipt for the discounted amount.
- New 1st-12th grade families receive a $500 tuition credit during second semester after completing the first semester with tuition payments up-to-date. K5 families receive a $250 tuition credit.
- Fifth child and following tuition rates are $500 per student.
In addition to tuition, each family will be given a variety of opportunities to fulfill a $500 fundraising requirement per family/per year. Those families who choose not to participate in the fundraisers can write a check or add the amount to their tuition payment. If the only child enrolled is in K4, the family will be expected to help with fundraising, but there will be no minimum requirement. If the fundraising requirement is not met or paid in full by the last FACTS payment of the year, then any fundraising balance owed will be deducted by FACTS on May 31, 2021.
New Student Registration
Registration begins March 14, 2020 for K4 & K; April 8, 2020 for 1st through 12th. Currently enrolled students are given first opportunity to re-enroll.
Tuition Payment Options
- Full tuition payments are due in the School office by 12 noon on Thursday, June 27, 2020 (or within 2 weeks of acceptance if school has not begun) in order to receive a 3% discount. If school has begun, full tuition payment is due upon enrollment to qualify for a 3% discount.
- Monthly payments. If you are not paying tuition in full, monthly payments will be required through the FACTS automatic payment plan (Nelnet Business Solutions). Your payments will be withdrawn on the 20th of the month. Your first payment will begin on the next available cycle. If you enroll between June 10 and August 20, 2020, one month’s tuition will be due within 2 weeks of acceptance. If you enroll after August 20, 2020, then one month’s tuition is due at the time of registration. Regardless of your enrollment date, your last payment will be withdrawn on May 20, 2021. Questions regarding this plan should be directed to the school’s Finance Office. This option does not qualify for the 3% discount. To sign up for a monthly payment plan click here!
Tuition Credit Programs
We are pleased to share several exciting and proven ways to receive credit on next year’s tuition. You may begin your participation at any time.
Please contact the individual Program Coordinators if you have specific questions or need additional information.
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Volunteer Program Coordinator: Danielle Cornelius: email@example.com.
TAP enables you to buy gift certificates to many of your favorite restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, and retail stores through www.shopwithscrip.com. Payment is made online through Presto Pay. These gift certificates have been purchased from more than 125 retailers with discounts ranging from 2-20%. You will be able to purchase the gift certificates at face value and the amount of the retailer’s discount is passed on to you in the form of a tuition credit (minus a less than 1% fee that NCCS uses to maintain the program). This is the same successful program that many other Christian schools use and is sometimes referred to as TRIP or SCRIP. TAP is generally not available during the summer months.
Kroger Community Rewards
Volunteer Program Coordinator: Danielle Cornelius: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using your Kroger Plus card, you can accumulate a credit toward your next year’s tuition. Receive credit for all your Kroger shopping. There is no minimum or maximum spending amount. Purchases can be made with cash, PIN-debit card, or a credit card. Additional information and sign-up is at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. The school code for NCCS is FB593. The program runs year-round.
You will receive a $300 referral tuition credit if a new 1st-11th grade family you refer to NCCS subsequently enrolls a full-time student who pays full tuition and completes one full semester. This $300 credit may be used toward your tuition the following semester or $150 for a new K4/K5 student.