The admissions process has three steps:
1. Student Application
2. Student and Parent Interview
3. Student Registration
If you have any questions, please contact the school office. At any time during the admissions process, we encourage you and your child(ren) to visit us. We would be pleased to schedule a tour of the school and a visit.
Step One: Student Application
Step Two: Interview
After student application, new parent(s) and student(s) must meet with the school administrator. This is an opportunity to observe classes, tour the school, meet with potential teachers, and understand the school’s mission, vision, and function. To set up an interview, please contact the school office.
Step Three: Student Registration
To register your child(ren) for enrollment in New Covenant Christian School, please refer to and submit the following documents to our school office:
- Student Registration Form
- Volunteer Application
- Computer User Agreement
- $200 tuition down payment (per family). Once all of your registration materials are submitted, the tuition down payment will be applied to the year’s tuition and is non-refundable.
- Please refer to our Admissions Policy and Parent/Student Handbook for more information
2021-2022 Tuition & Grant Programs
NCCS is committed to working with our families to make sure that Christian education is accessible for their children; but ultimately, financing a Christian education is each family’s responsibility. Our tuition grant and aid program is based on a family’s financial position and available scholarship funds which are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. NCCS may award up to 50% of a family’s tuition costs.
To see if you qualify for a tuition grant, please complete an application online through FACTS at www.factstuitionaid.com. There will be a fee charged by FACTS to process this application. Once submitted, you will be notified of any awarded grant and aid within two weeks. Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will open on April 15, 2021.
Annual All-Inclusive Tuition (note the tuition credit below for new K5-12th grade families)
Grades K-5 Elementary
- New K-12th grade families receive a $500 tuition credit during second semester after completing the first semester with tuition payments up-to-date. Three-day K5 families receive a $250 tuition credit.
- Alumni families will receive a $500 tuition credit during the second semester after completing the first semester with tuition payments up to date.
- Tuition rates include all required fees such as registration, PE, fine arts, music, science labs, books, planners, class fees, field trips, Middle School and High School retreats, building fees, etc.
- NCCC tithing members should contact the church business office to apply for a member tuition credit.
- International student fee is $3,000 per year.
- Fifth child and following tuition rates are $500 per student.
Tuition payments alone do not cover the annual expenses of NCCS. In order to keep tuition low, we expect school families to participate in school-wide fundraisers. Participation can take many forms based on the skills and time-availability of families. But by working together, we can meet our financial goals, grow relationally, and support the lives that are changed through NCCS. For more information on opportunities to help meet the school’s financial needs, please call the school office at 517-323-8903.
New Student Registration
Registration begins March 15, 2021 for K4 & K5 students and April 5, 2021 for new 1st-12th grade students.
Tuition Payment Options
- Full tuition payments are due in the School office by June 1, 2021 (or within 2 weeks of acceptance if school has not begun) in order to receive a 3% discount. If school has begun, full tuition payment is due upon enrollment to qualify for a 3% discount.
- Monthly payments are required through the FACTS automatic payment plan. Tuition payments are withdrawn on the 20th of the month. Families enrolled before June 10 begin payments on June 20. Families enrolled after June 10 are required to pay one tuition payment within two weeks after registration. Regardless of your enrollment date, your last payment will be withdrawn on May 20, 2022. Thus, returning and new families enrolled before June 10 are on a 12-month payment plan. Questions regarding this plan should be directed to the school’s finance office at email@example.com.
Tuition Credit Programs
We are pleased to share several exciting and proven ways to receive credit on next year’s tuition. You may begin your participation at any time.
Please contact the individual Program Coordinators if you have specific questions or need additional information.
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Volunteer Program Coordinator: Danielle Cornelius: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAP enables you to buy gift certificates to many of your favorite restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, and retail stores through www.shopwithscrip.com. Payment is made online through Presto Pay. These gift certificates have been purchased from more than 125 retailers with discounts ranging from 2-20%. You will be able to purchase the gift certificates at face value and the amount of the retailer’s discount is passed on to you in the form of a tuition credit (minus a less than 1% fee that NCCS uses to maintain the program). This is the same successful program that many other Christian schools use and is sometimes referred to as TRIP or SCRIP. TAP is generally not available during the summer months.
Kroger Community Rewards
Volunteer Program Coordinator: Danielle Cornelius: email@example.com
By using your Kroger Plus card, you can accumulate a credit toward your next year’s tuition. Receive credit for all your Kroger shopping. There is no minimum or maximum spending amount. Purchases can be made with cash, PIN-debit card, or a credit card. Additional information and sign-up is at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. The school code for NCCS is FB593. The program runs year-round.
You will receive a $300 referral tuition credit if a new 1st-11th grade family you refer to NCCS subsequently enrolls a full-time student who pays full tuition and completes one full semester. This $300 credit may be used toward your tuition the following semester or $150 for a new K4/K5 student.