STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in one God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things. (Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, was crucified, dead, buried, resurrected; that He ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man. (Luke 1: 26-35; John 1 14-18; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6)
- We believe the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and conduct. (II Timothy 3:16; I Corinthians 2:13)
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22; Romans 5:11)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion as a declaration of a “true change of citizenship” and the Lordship of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36, 19:1-6)
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the visible evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all are available to believers today. (I Corinthians 12-14).
- We believe in the soon-coming, personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ. (John 14:2-3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the Church as the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with each born-again believer as an integral, sovereignly-placed, functioning member. (Ephesians 2:21-22, 3:16)
- We believe that there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local Churches in given localities. (Acts 15:22; with Matthew 16:18, 18:15-20)
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
New Covenant Christian School, a ministry of New Covenant Christian Church, exists as a response of faith and obedience on the part of committed Christian parents and members of New Covenant Christian Church to the mandate from our sovereign God with respect to the education, training, discipline and nurture of the sons and daughters He has entrusted to our care. Therefore, the school is to be the manifestation of the commitment of such parents to fully embrace the responsibility to provide an opportunity and environment within which their children may, by the grace of God, grow “in wisdom, stature and good standing with God and man.” To these ends they have enlisted, and will through future generations continue to enlist, the support of called and anointed teachers and the resources of the Body of Christ.
The school shall provide an environment where righteousness, peace and joy reign supreme under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Everything shall be taught and lived subject to and in the light of the Word of God. It is to be a place where young people can be encouraged to find, prepare for and begin to fulfill their unique and specific destinies in the Kingdom of God, thus offering a significant contribution to the improvement, welfare and moral integrity of the society in which we live.
Thus, through this divinely ordained and supernaturally empowered partnership between home, church and school, each new generation will be prepared for all aspects of life as men and women called of God to disciple nations and extend the Kingdom of God throughout the whole Earth.