2017-18 Tuition & Grant Programs
Tuition is an investment in the life and destiny of each child. We recognize that tuition is a major financial commitment for all families, and the decision to provide quality Christian education should not be made lightly. NCCS is committed to working with our families to make sure that Christian education is accessible for their children; but ultimately, financing a Christian education is a family’s responsibility. Partial tuition grants may be available for families who are committed to Christian education but are presently in need of financial assistance to attend NCCS. To see if you qualify for a tuition grant, please complete an application online through The Facts Management Company at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. There will be a fee charged by FACTS to process this application. This fee is unrelated to the registration fees of the school.
Annual All-Inclusive Tuition (note the tuition credit below for new K5-12th grade families)
Grades 1-6 Elementary
Grades 7-8 Middle School
Grades 9-12 High School
- Tuition rates include all required fees such as registration, PE, fine arts, music, science labs, books, planners, class fees, field trips, Middle School and High School retreats, building fees, etc.
- Additional fees may apply to participate on athletic teams.
- NCCC tithing members should contact the church business office to apply for a member tuition credit.
- International student fee is $2,500 per year.
- If you choose not to take the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th child discount, we will issue you a tax-deductible receipt for the discounted amount.
- New 1st-12th grade families receive a $500 tuition credit during second semester after completing the first semester with tuition payments up-to-date. K5 families receive a $250 tuition credit.
In addition to tuition, each family will be given a variety of opportunities to fulfill a $500 fundraising requirement per family/per year. Those families who choose not to participate in the fundraisers can write a check or add the amount to their tuition payment. If the only child enrolled is in K4, the family will be expected to help with fundraising, but there will be no minimum requirement. If the fundraising requirement is not met or paid in full by the last FACTS payment of the year, then any fundraising balance owed will be deducted by FACTS on May 31, 2018.
New Student Registration
Registration begins March 20, 2017. Currently enrolled students are given first opportunity to re-enroll.
Tuition Payment Options
- Full tuition payments are due in the School office by 12 noon on Thursday, June 15, 2017 (or within 2 weeks of acceptance if school has not begun) in order to receive a 3% discount. If school has begun, full tuition payment is due upon enrollment to qualify for a 3% discount.
- Monthly payments. If you are not paying tuition in full, monthly payments will be required through the FACTS automatic payment plan (Nelnet Business Solutions). Your payments will be withdrawn on the 20th of the month. Your first payment will begin on the next available cycle. If you enroll between June 10 and August 20, 2017, one month’s tuition will be due within 2 weeks of acceptance. If you enroll after August 20, 2017, then one month’s tuition is due at the time of registration. Regardless of your enrollment date, your last payment will be withdrawn on May 20, 2018. Questions regarding this plan should be directed to the school’s Finance Office. This option does not qualify for the 3% discount. To sign up for a monthly payment plan click here!